Vegan potato Curry
Servings: 4| Prep: 10min|Cook: 1Hour
5-6 Medium red or gold potatoes
1 can full fat coconut milk
1 Tbsp. Red curry paste
1 bag frozen diced carrots & Pea blend
¼ yellow onion, diced
1 clove garlic
2 cups dry Brown rice
Seasonings: Curry powder, sea salt, black pepper, basil, bay leaves, cayenne pepper
- Cook rice and set aside for later
- Cube potatoes then dice onion and garlic.
- In large skillet add high heat oil like avocado oil and turn stove to medium/high heat. Once hot add onion, potato, garlic and seasonings minus the bay leaves and curry powder. Cover and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add curry paste and cook 1-2 more minutes
- Add coconut milk and Carrot & Pea blend and simmer for 20-30 min medium heat or until the potatoes are tender and sauce has thickened.
- remove from heat and enjoy!