Vegan Chipotle Chilli
Servings: 4 | Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 40 min
½ Yellow Bell Pepper
½ Red Bell Pepper
½ Yellow Onion
2 Cloves Garlic
12 oz. can of chipotle peppers
2 field roast chipotle vegan sausages
1 can back bean, Drained
1 can red kidney beans, not drained
1 can pinto beans, not drained
2 can fire roasted tomatoes
Seasonings: Sea Salt, Smoked black pepper, basil, oregano, chili powder, Chipotle Chili powder, paprika
- Dice bell peppers, onion, and garlic and one chipotle pepper. Slice field roast sausages into bite size pieces.
- Oil pot using a high heat oil like Avocado oil and set to medium/high heat. Once hot added ingredients from step 1 and seasonings.
- Once onions are translucent and sausage has browned add the sauce from the can of chipotle peppers and let simmer on medium heat for 3-5min.
- Add beans, tomatoes, and more chili powder if necessary. Simmer on medium heat for about 30 min stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and enjoy!